Hey, did you catch my live appearance on a GoIndieNow panel this week? We talked about prepping for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) with lots of helpful topics:
- Ways to stay inspired while under pressure (plotter & pantser tips)
- Meal prep so you spend less time cooking and thinking about meals
- What you can do ahead of time to make the process easier (plotter & pantser tips)
- Jumping over writer’s block
- Time management and forcing writing time
- Managing to write (or not!) around the Thanksgiving holiday
- Setting your own goals and why you may want to (5oK words/1,667 words a day may not be for you—and that’s okay)
- What to expect from your NaNo draft
We included the viewpoints of (1) total plotter, (2) plantser, (3) plotting to pants, and (4) total pantser. Guess who was the total pantser? 🙋♀️
Read while you write
Did you know that Anatomy of a Darkened Heart was partially written during NaNoWriMo? It helped push my writing ahead a lot faster!
If you buy a paperback of Anatomy of a Darkened Heart or Brotherhood of Secrets directly from my website during the month of October 2022, you’ll get a FREE Halloween treat of your choice! Check that out here.